Nobody told her tuckus!

Even though I am under the weather I have to share this with you.  Our Lady will not chase toys.


                                           She never learned to play for plays sake.  So sad!

Strangely she has no problem chasing food.  Must be all that time fending for herself on the streets.  I can't imagine her food stood still and waited for her.

When I want to play with Lady I get her kibble. I toss it around the room for her to catch or chase. I love to watch her chase things.

Before the launch of kibble Ladys eyes and nose engage. Once the kibble takes flight her legs burst into motion. 

When the object is in reach all her brakes clamp down.  Full stop. Well. . .almost.  Watch her tuckus.  It keeps going when everything else stops.




















Comments

Popular Posts