New to me craft site.

A few weeks ago I discovered a craft site. Craftsy.Com.  Craftsy encompasses several if my interests. I knit, I bake, I cook, I sew. Craftsy covers them all.  Classes. Recipes. Even equipment and supplies.

The cotton yarn I am making my throw with comes from them.  Bernat handicrafter. It's 100% cotton double knit yarn.  The oversized skeins are HUGE!



It's a 608 yard skein. Lightly verigated coloring. White, tan, very light yellow blend  knits beautifully.   I knitted two kitten ear beanies.  Alec Aliminates beanie pattern.





Isn't it adorable. Just too cute! I have made about twenty inches of my throw. . . 


 Also one of Alec Aliminates patterns.  Beautiful! All of this and I have only used HALF the first skein!  Talk about value for money!

I will send more photos when the throw is finished. Yee haw!




Comments

Popular Posts