Lady, saved by the mud!

Couple days ago I called the dogs in from the back yard.  Trixie came right on in but Lady was slow on her return.

Sometimes our Lady girl needs some incentive. I shook the treat box. A sound Lady knows well. With just a few shakes she was beating feet for the door.

Just as she got to the door Lady hit a big patch of ice. All her legs locked in an effort to stop herself. It didn't work.

The look on that poor dogs face when Lady realized she wasn't gonna stop. . . Both pitiful and hilarious. I am afraid she didn't find it as funny as I did. Her slide came to an abrupt stop when she ran out of ice. The mud stopped her.

When she finally stopped Lady shot me a dirty look. I was still laughing you see.


She pouted the rest of the day. Shooting me the evil eye every once in a while. 

I think it's safe to say that Lady's done with the snow. At least until next time! Lol!

Comments

Popular Posts