gravy boats

When I decide to make a purchase, even a smallish one, I spend a great deal of time researching.  Sometimes I go to the brand names.  Sometimes I head straight for the auction sites. The last few weeks I have been in search of gravy boats. Easy right?

I went in thinking I knew just what I wanted.  A couple ceramic boats that will keep sauces of all types warm and accessible.  Easy right?
Item picture 
On eBay alone the choices are astounding.  I quickly found the best ones for me. Ceramic with a tea light warmer.  

KENT Fine Bone China BALI HAI Gravy Boat with Attached PlateHowever the other choices kept calling to me. Fruit and floral motifs.



Corelle Summer blush Gravy Boat & Underplate
Fine  GEORGIAN Gravy boat 1749 8ozs 240grams no reserveBing and Grohndahl Seagull Pattern Gravy BoatElegant graceful pieces in silver and gold, figural from turkeys to sea horses.

I am still just window shopping, but I feel a small collection coming on.  Even if I spend no more than $10.00 for each, the selection is amazing. I am having a ball just window shopping. . .for now!

Comments

Popular Posts