BIG old fan girl!

Anyone that reads my blog on a regular basis is aware that I am a fan of certian movie franchises. Godzilla is a big one. Anything Star Wars or Star Trek for sure. Most chick flicks are a given.

You will notice that none of the comic book heroes were mentioned. Outside of Batman and Superman they just weren't on my radar. Then I saw Thor. Oh my!






I know I am coming a little late to the party, but better late than never.  Once I had Thor clearly in my sights The Avengers were not far behind.


                    


                                                                Chloe


A sweet friend, Chloe, and I had a long day out that ended with the new Avengers Movie.  We are in agreement on two things. The movie was awesome! And Thor didn't get enough screen time.  

All in all a very nice day! So glad I have someone to watch these movies with! 




Comments

Popular Posts