Nap trauma

Last night my shoulder was kicking up.  I closed my door. The girls I left outside the bedroom. 

Sometimes you just need a nap with out the dogs. Not often, but it happens. My nap lasted just about an hour.

I could see from the shadow under the door they were both waiting for me to get up.  Trixie waited quietly.  Lady cried with a low whine.




I couldn't take it anymore. I opened
 the door. Trixie stomped past me to her bed in the corner. She sniffed as if to say 'How Dare You'.

Lady reacted differently. It wasn't until we were back in bed that I realized she was trembling. Poor baby.

She grabbed my shin with all four legs.  It's a good thing I didn't have to go anywhere.  I'm not sure I could have gotten my leg back!

Ok! No closed doors. EVER!!













Comments

Popular Posts