Trixie, yea again!

I warned you!  I write about our dogs a lot!  Consider yourselves lucky!  I’m literally house bound. Instead of a tail of two dogs, you might be getting detailed account of my bathroom travails.

Ok . . . Trixie again.  In recent posts I mentioned the dogs I love so much. Trixie in particular has been getting my attention.

She has become a cuddle bug.  Trixie has always been affectionate but she made it clear, I am always second to her dad.  So, what’s up????

Y’all tell me.

The last few days Trixie has been my shadow.

In the bed.



At my feet


In the dining room. With her sister.



On my chest


And back in bed.




This has been going on so much I step on her.  That’s not good!  Does anyone have an idea what’s going on?  Well other than the obvious. . .Im irresistible.


Since Queen Trixie has successfully resisted my irresistibly for YEARS!  Why now? What now? What has changed?

Talk to me people I’m freaking out!







Comments

Popular Posts