Aunt Mercy has a boo boo

  Whaaa Whaaaa Whaaa!  Aunt Mercy has a big ole honking boo boo!  Trixie and I had a collision.  as I fell she scooted out of the way.  Thank Goodness!  If I had smooshed Trixie my heart would have been cleaved in two.

However all is not lost.  Our Trixie is fast. But I fell and broke my foot in two places.  Trixie was seriously upset and would not get out of my lap. I’m sure Trixie was convinced she might have hurt me herself. Guilt all over face. She cuddled up with me. Shaking, crying and just refusing to get off my lap.



Eventually I asked one of the EMTs come take Miss Trix.  I introduced her to the strange man, telling her he was a good guy.  Every thing will be ok. Wrapping one hand around her, he supported her with the other.  Still she shook like a leaf in the storm he talked to her softly til he got her to a place she felt safe.  That was a great big deal to me.

After Trixie was safe they all four took me to the hospital with the same care and kindness. Where the doctors and nurses put me back together. I’m home recovering.



Trixie and I were both so glad to see our heroes.  Thank you so much for all you do!




Comments

Popular Posts