Missing Google Plus

I lover Google Plus.  From the day I joined I had loads of hits.' Over one million when they shut it down.  With only 80 some thousand readings on blogspot. I wish I knew how to reach those other readers.

As anyone who’s read my blog knows ‘Just a Note to Say’ is a simple blog of my life and thoughts.  In the beginning I figured just my friends and family would read my ramblings.  When it began to grow I was . . . I want to say thrilled but the truth is I was STUNNED!

I got used to having input almost daily.  I liked that people felt free to comment.  How do I get y’all to talk to me ?

I know My blog is g-rated and a little on the sweet side. But it’s also funny. Filled with cooking, baking, family, friends and our dogs.  Lots of our dogs. (I’ll introduce the doggies later).

I need ur suggestions now. I also need you to share Justanotetosay.blogspot.com.

Thanks for listening!

Aunt Mercy

Lady

Trixie 











Comments

Popular Posts