I wasn’t alone.

I wasn’t alone in my endeavors.  I told you I needed five days to accomplish my small dishes. Charles was much more accomplished. Charles made a huge pot of smoked chili.



There may have been a jalapeño cheddar corn bread too!



So good!  Served warm the cheese melted and oozes as you butter it. Charles fave. 

Not only did Charles cook, he cleaned. I TRY to load the dish washer as I cook. Because my energy supplies dwindle so quickly I often miss that mark!  Charles kept up with any dishes that escaped my weary eye. Bless him! 

Because my legs and hip give out as easily as my batteries Charles even helped set the table and served his smokey masterpiece.  May I say it was truly awesome! Thick, rich and so so tender! Served over the corn bread it’s truly awesome! Yummster!

Thanks Brother!

Comments

Popular Posts