High Alert

I woke during the night recently, our Trixie was on high alert. Firmly on my chest she was growling softly. Trixies eyes were focused fiercely on the hallway.


Trixie was so upset I decided to checked the house and found nothing out of order. I returned to bed. My guardian went immediately back to red alert.

I thought maybe I missed something. I tried to check again. Trixie wouldn’t let me. Her growling intensified.  She stayed in this position for at least three quarters of an hour.  Finally she calmed and we both went to sleep.

A friend suggested a mouse. I know you can have a mouse and never see it. You will see where they have traveled in your home from the ‘gifts’ they leave. No ‘gifts’ here. No mice here! Yee haw!

Thank goodness no mice!  Besides mice don’t bother Queen Trixie anyway. She’s a RAT terrier! Lol!

She was very bothered by something though.  I wonder what it was. Hmmmmmm?

Comments

Popular Posts