Food guardians

Trixie and Lady always volunteer to guard my food. This time it was leftover baked pasta. Look at those faces!  You would trust those babies with your plate, right?



Oh grasshopper!  The wise ones know that under those adorable faces lie the hearts of food snatchers!  All innocent looking. It's true. Turn your back, however, and the loss of your lunch will happen.  Ignore the claims that the thieves escaped.  Check your guardians for traces of your lunch. Usually you will find evidence of the red sauce around their mouths.  (This works with small children too)


Thankfully I have had experience with these sweet faced thieves in guardians clothes.  Never taking my eyes off my lunch I was able indulge in my pasta undisturbed.  

Have you ever noticed that red sauces get better as the days pass. Making leftovers so good! No wonder food snatchers are so attracted to them.  Lol!


Comments

Popular Posts