Waa! Waa! Waa!

I have a desperate need to whine! I am a victim of several things. First, my iPad has been a victim of the Apple iOS 8 update.

Waaaa!  My iPad has almost shut down.  I have a little ability to blog but my photos are not accessible.  Hoping to continue on another computer.  Just until the correct repair is released.

Second, Charles and I both have had sinus infections. Both of us in the urgent care. Both of us on antibiotics and feeling puny. Waa! Waa!

Third, I have been too weak to cook in 5 or 6 days.  Too sick to eat the last two.  Poor Trixie has been on nurse duty for both of us!  Waa! Waa! Waa!

Now I am getting better I find I am too weak to do anything. I have to get the kitchen and my laundry caught up.  Just too weak.  Maybe tomorrow.  Waa! Waa! Waa! Waa!

As I continue to feel better I am craving blueberry pancakes. Plus a side of home made bacon.  MMMM!

Oh well maybe tomorrow.... That's my whine for the day.

Have a great weekend y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts