Godzilla's effect on my Family

You all know Charles annd I were out late saving San Francisco  with Godzilla.  You know this because I have playfully blogged and facebooked about it for the last few days.

I knew I was being a little cheesey but I was excited and I had a little fun.  This little bit of fun has had an interesting effect on my friends and family.

First my youngest brother sent me an audio file containing All the Godzilla screams over the years.


Then our cousin from Georgia suggested the brother get us the big pop corn for working late.  

Mom called my aunts down south. Apparently they discussed our or my choice of movie at length.  The Aunts are still laughing!

It is like the whole family joined us at the the theater!  Hope they liked it as much as i did!  LOL





Comments

Popular Posts