rosacea again, yes again

A few months ago I shared some things I use to control my Rosacea.  The one thing I was still working on was an exfoliant. 

Since those of us with Rosacea can't use moisture laden products, an oil-free product is optimal.  I have not been able to find a commercial product that worked.  Not even an oil-free one.

Recently my experiments have resulted in a breakthrough.  I use аn oil free face wash.  I have found that mixing a small amount of baking soda with the face wash in your hand makes a very effective scrub.  I keep plastic bottles of each in the shower.  

It is gentle enough for me to use everyday.  I always use aloe gel afterwards.  Aloe is healing without being oily. 

REMINDER:  I am not a doctor.  I am just sharing what has worked for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts