Plan a treat

I shared a secret with a friend.  She and I share several health and emotional things in our lives.  From way way back we have loved movies.  That is the secret I shared.

Bff and I have always been similar. These days we share syndromes and symptoms.  When being house bound, isolated and lonely the tendency is to shut down.  I find one of my favorite ways to muscle through into a favorite activity.  Movies.

I like to plan an early showing on a weekend. There is a new Godzilla that is still playing.  But there’s more.

A movie is never enough.  A meal works great here.  My preference is a breakfast.  Around here there are several great breakfast places.

To plan an outing for me it would be breakfast and a movie.  Still give me a little notice.  My favorite part is the anticipation.

 If we decide to breakfast at home, my contribution will be my Memas coffee cake.  Few people don’t love this recipe.


 


 When we do go out to eat my go to is pancakes and bacon.  Blueberry pancakes of course.  And a lot of coffee,!

Dang! I need to start planning a treat myself!












Comments

Popular Posts