I wonder?

hey again y’all,

I have an observation.  Charles’s dogs act like totally different dogs when he is away from home.  I don’t mean like gone to work.  They know he will be home about 5:pm.

But when he leaves very early they have figured out he's probably gone for a long time. When they understand it’s just me they morph into slug-a-beds.  They sleep in.


Not food or a walk make them move.

Both girls seem more than a little irritated with me when I try to insist they get up. So most times I just  get back in bed with them.



Usually when I get up to do the things that need to be done the dogs follow. On slug-a-bed days they don’t bother.

It’s so unusual this isn’t the first time I have written about it.  It is, however, still a mystery. I’ll just rest up, let them cuddle in and snooze too.

Comments

Popular Posts