My inner child

Most of my readers are aware that when I got sick I put my inner child in charge.  So far she has done very well.

She reminded me I LOVED Kool Aid, bologna sammies and cartoons.  In fact I’m watching the girlies favorite Disney Jr cartoon now. Puppy dog pals.  No kidding.

The truth is Lady can’t see TV but she can hear it.  Puppy dog pals is full of barking so
Lady growls at it.

Trixie is wired so she can see TV well. She will watch even the commercials for PDP

They also like the reruns of Perry Mason!

 My inner child (really got to name her), does enjoy the educational type of cartoons. My fave too. Recently I watched some favorites and a new one.


From PBS,Wild Kratts is an animal based toon that shows the brothers Kratt,  Chris and Martin, all over the world rescuing endangered species from villainous foes.

PBS has also given us a new cartoon about life in Alaska.  It follows a young blogger named Molly. Her blog details life in an area of Alaska called Denali.  With her family and friends Molly helps us to understand the joys and travails of living in remote Alaska. It’s very informative.. including a good bit of the language of her family’s village.  I just love it.  Well my inner child does anyway!

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Lol!

Comments

Popular Posts