Blue tooth head set. (Plus HI LUXEMBOURG!)

I just received a new headset, it’s true. However I, this moment, realized that I have my first reader in Luxembourg.  I’m so happy! Welcome Luxembourg!

Now, back to my headset.  I have researched every earphone, headphone, earphone and earbud known to man.  I have even bought tried most of them and returned all of them.

Every one of them either hurt me or didn’t work on me in one way or another.  For those who say I couldn’t have tried them all. . . Yes I did.  Cheap ones to horribly expensive ones and every one In between. I gave up. It’s just not worth suffering like this to listen my music at the appropriate volume.

I just stopped listening to my music. And then I found it.

TREKZ AIR by AFTERSHOKZ!  Such cool tech. These headphones do not hurt my ears because they are not on my ears.  Not on my ears.

Q




It is called Bone conductiontechnology.  It conducts sound through the cheek bones.  Now don’t ask me how cause I done really know, but I love it.


All I know for sure is no one around me can hear what I’m listening to.  Privacy and no pain. I love it!  And the sound quality. . .

The sound quality is perfect. Rich round sound that envelopes you.  No other product has given me the sound of each instrument. I love it.

The sound actually comes to me through both ears. None of the others worked like that. I never felt I was hearing everything. Even when I listen to music I think I know well something about the richness in these headphone surprise me with new sound.  I love it.

Most of the product I tested had a 90 day warranty.  After shokz has provided a 2 year warranty.  Not offered the option but provided a 2 year warranty.  I love it.

Oh! Wait, wait, WAIT!  The Bluetooth!  I love the Bluetooth!  I ware these all day because the wireless property is awesome.  I connect to my Samsung and my iPad well.  The most surprising part is that I can answer my phone or my FaceTime from over 30 feet away.  I love it.

I guess any attentive reader has figured out by now my review can be boiled down to 3 words. . . I love it!


Comments

Popular Posts