LIttle knits

Looking for some small knitting patterns to use up leftover yarn I found these.  A beanie for very small babies.  Premature babies are often in need of these small chapeaux.



 They are so sweet and and easy to make.  I knitted four in the two hours after I found the pattern. It only takes 6 or 8 yards to make one. So those tiny balls of leftover yarn are used up.  

Next I made a kitty ear cap.  I just shrunk a larger cap pattern to preemie size.   



Too cute right?  I had even more of this particular yarn so I made a little more.  Check it out.


The tiny beanie and the tiny booties!  Just too cute!  The pattern for the booties is a utube video.  Just search easy booties.  Several videos will pop up. 

I will knitt a bunch of all these patterns and take them to the local nicu.  A nurse I know says they are always in need of these tiny things.  The beanie pattern is also in different sizes.  All the way up to 24 months.  It is an AC Moore pattern called the wee one. 

Enjoy happy knitters!

Comments

Popular Posts