Fabulous new project

As the temps rise the doctor have expressed a concern about my BP.  So on the hottest days I am inside.  So sad.

Then my Aunt Ruth called to save me.  When going through the papers and pictures left by our most recent ancestors she thought of me.  

I got goose bumples as she told me of what they had found.  My goose bumples got goose bumples when she asked me to go through it all and make a family album. 

The box arrived and I dived right in.  The first photo I found is of a great-great aunt I had heard of all my life, Selina.


Selina Toshach Ruffin




 In the same packet I found a letter.  A love letter from Arthur John Gavin Campbell Toshach, Selina's brother and my great grand father, to Emma Pitt.  She would later become my Great grand mother.

This is gonna be so much fun!  

Comments

Popular Posts