Hand Painted Galss

Trixie and i are both feeling a little more sassy, so I thought I would tell you about the local glass artist I found online.


Her name is Jocelyn and she lives here in Eastern North Carolina.  She works with lots of floral motifs. 

This water carafe is just right for overnight guests.





This pink pitcher will be beautiful filled with my famous rum punch!  It comes with 4 over-sized goblets.  


However what first drew me to her work is her sense of humor and whimsy.  

This homage to 'The Big Bang Theorywith Sheldon's soft kitty song is just what i needed to disguise my black cherry Koolaid when everyone else is drinking yucky icky wine. 
 If you would like to see more of her work, Jocelyn maintains a store on eBay and will paint to order.

Search Crystal Creations or her eBay Id jh3014. 

Comments

Popular Posts