I luv my sister.


Last week my sister, Sally, asked if she and Mark, her hubby, could take me to lunch. Heck yea!  I can’t remember being so excited in years!!


 We went to Red Robin.  I had a mushroom Swiss burger. And a bourbon and coke with cherries. Yea I like cherries in my bourbon. I put bourbon in my cheery pie and in my cherry preserves.

For some reason this seemed to surprise everyone at our table, our server and our bar tender, but not in a good way.  I guess since I don’t drink any more they forgot what I drink.

But it was soooooo yummy!  I guess I put bourbon in some unusual things. . . Coffee, bourbon Alexander, bourbon onion soup, etc. basically if it’s food I put Bourbon in it.  Sally’s hubby was the only approving reaction.  He just sat there grinning!



Best Bro-in-law ever!  Bet he try’s this on the sly! Hee Hee!


Aunt Mercy out!!









Comments

Popular Posts