An up date on me!

Will be cancer free 4 years in May 2020.  Also November 2016 since my last chemo.  Join me in my happy dance. Dance, dance. Dance dance dance. Dance!

There is more good news.  It seems we have identified the cause of all the hospitalizations in the last few years. And the the bald spots my chemo left.This bright shiny spot above my eye. Gots to get that under a hat! 


My chemo damaged bald Widows peak.




Starting with the hair.  In my research of my health problems I found the essential oils mentioned often. I have a young woman in my life who uses them for her own  health challenges. I found something mentioned for chemo damaged hair. So I tried it. On October 23, 2019 my bald widows peak got a gift.



My hair today!
January 6, 2020

Almost completely restored.  Okay okay!  Rosemary and tea frankincense essential oils is all it took.  Now a very important point.  Neither I or any of the people I mentioned are doctors or nurses or nutritionists. None of us are educated in medicine, nutrition or homeopathic disciplines. None of us were really sure this was going to work.  But it did. It worked for me.

In a 2 inch roller or dropper place 10 drops of rosemary essential oil, Add 5 drops of frankincense essential oil.  Then fill the bottle with a carrier oil.In this case I used jojoba oil.

Frankincense is an antibiotic and an anti fungal. (always have a clean surface to grow new crops!) Lol!
The other oils, rosemary and jojoba oils are hair fertilizer! No joke! I have it seen it mentioned . . . If you don’t want hair on a certain place, DON’T put these oils on that place! Seriously!

So with that recommendation I tried It! It worked for me! Still growing in and has a few more months to fill in. But it’s growing! Happy dance!

Now. . . The mysterious hospitalizations.   All my doctors are very aware my body is very sensitive tonew medications but none of us expected life threatening side effects from an over the counter heartburn med.

It wasn’t until I double checked this med on a whim and noticed the similarity to my medical history since I started using this med.  Still we were very skeptical.  So I replaced this heartburn medicine with another, safer drug for me. These side effects very VERY UNCOMMON in the national population. So uncommon none of my doctors had ever heard of one case like mine.

Inside a week my symptoms had almost all completely disappeared! The almost constant nausea. The vomiting. The explosive diarrhea.  The pain that always ended with  me admitted to the hospital. And the unknown infections that three times over the years should have killed me.

I still have life long diarrhea, the result of colon cancer.  And a good bit of pain.  Because of diabetes and a bad hip I always will.

I guess the lesson here is be careful what meds u take.

These are my non-medical purely uneducated experiences.

Take care of yourselves!

Aunt mercy out!





Comments

Popular Posts