Hi y’all!




Anyone who reads me knows I have been without post since New Years Day. . . AGAIN.  Our family has been dealing with failing health. Including myself, on the lesser side, there have been 2 dearly loved family members who have been in and out of the hospital in the last several weeks.

Then there are the heroes that step up for those who are often hero’s in their own way.  No surprise, our family is riddled with hero’s. In one way or another both families are.

As a result my writings have fallen to the bottom of the list.  At least physically.  My head always sings with the stories of our heroes.

Worry not dear readers. As all our family resume their quiet lives of heroism, my mind returns to the writing of their stories.  If you read this blog you probably know the names of my heroes.


I am very, very glad my family recovers in their own Fortresses of Solitude




Comments

Popular Posts