Happy Dance!

My dear Tank the wheelchair has has had mechanical procedure today.  My brother and partner in crime, Charles took the time today to do the repair.

It took me forever to find the parts and to get approved by Medicare, in a shutdown governmental system.  Bless him, he got me up and rolling as quickly as he possibly could.  After hauling me to 3 different doctors during the week, mind you!

I’m very thankful.  Today he also became a crutch for me. After medicating for my desperately abused legs. I slept most of the day.  When I rose to get to the bathroom I found my meds had worn off to the degree that my legs wouldn’t hold me.  Dratz!

Charles helped me get down the hall without falling. Afterward my chair was my crutch again. New wheels, six of them, a new charger and a new bumper.

Tank looked like a new chair! Doesn’t he?


Six new wheels, a new bumper and a new leather bag.  Handsome Tank.

Comments

Popular Posts