New lenses

I have been seeing clip-on lenses for a camera phone all over the web.  The kit includes 3 lenses. They are inexpensive so I ordered a kit.

A fish eye lens. Great for those group selfies.  A wide lens too. But my favorite is the macro lens.  It lets you get in really REALLY close.

Let me show you.



This is the African violet my friend shared with me. Just lovely!




This is an  extreme close up on one of those lovely purple rimmrd while blooms.  The following is also an extreme shot of one of those velvety leaves African violets are famous for.


The lenses are inexpensive an so easy to use. Did I mention they come in several pretty colors.  My fave  has always been blue.  Lol!








Comments

Mercy said…
Btw, this kit also comes covers for the lenses. Of course the first thing I did was lose 2 of them hahaha!

Popular Posts