Bossy rattie!

As long as I have lived with Charles his rat terriers have been my constant companions.

Lady is the heart of our little crew.  She is elated when we are happy and concerned when we were not.


Ladies primary job is to monitor my behavior and my whereabouts! Check her out waiting for me as I head back to bed.  She is keeping it warm for me.

Trixie is the Queen  of our castle.  And she knows what everyone should be doing! Especially me.

Trixie runs a tight castle. No doubt she is now queen and boss of us all. On me especially.  Since I had my second bout of cancer Trixie has become head nurse too.




Check that sidlong glance. Let me translate from Trixie speake.  “Don’t you EVEN think about getting out of bed!

Trixie stays on my chest to keep me warm, They both will slip a nose under my iPad and flip it off my bed if i have been on it too long. EEEEKK!!  Wait! Wait! Ok it not broke!

Trixies main focus is bossing me around.  If that doesn’t work she weeps at me.  This is Trixie when all else has has failed! Weep, stare, nag!






Comments

Popular Posts