Stupid me!

I was so focused on getting ready for my doctors appointments yesterday I forgot to take my meds!  Even my pain medication!  MAN! Was that dumb!

By the time we got home I was was in tears. Bless Charles, he picked up lunch. We ate and I headed to bed. It’s 3:am and I just woke up.

Both doggies are on Mercy watch. Lady was wrapped around my legs. This ensures that even if Lady falls asleep I cannot move without her knowing. Trixie?  That’s another story.

Trixie is head nurse.  When I’m in a bad place she sleeps next to me.when She thinks I have been up too much she crys until I go back to bed. If that doesn’t do the trick she will get on my lap, puts her forehead between my eyes until I relent.



 Don’t they look sweet and innocent?  But you get sick and they get bossy! Bossy, bossy little dogs!


Comments

Popular Posts