New make up

I have been looking for a make up that reduces the look of my hooded eye lids.  Usually the make up is way too heavy and only mildly repairs the problem.

I found a you tube video that has a much more subtle in appearance.  Some thing I could wear on a daily basis with out feeling over done.

You Tube channel 'Make up by Myrna' do and don'ts for hooded eyes.  I even lightened it a little more than shown on the video.

Right now I only use eyebrow pencil and lip gloss daily.  I am usually home alone.  The only reason I even do that is because my eyebrows are the exact color of my skin.  So I look like I don't have any eye brows.

It's kind of startling to look in the mirror and see a brow less face looking back. The hooded eyes are even worse.

This is the look I got trying Myrna's technique.


The look is much improved from my regular daily look.  Thankfully, my skin is very good for an old woman.  And I love my freckles so there is no reason for coverage. 

I got my dads skin, so the maintenance is quite simple.  Morning and night an oil free cleanser. Followed by witch hazel as toner and Aloe Vera as skin care.

Well this is the look.  What do we think?







Comments

Popular Posts