Darn hair dye!

I dyed my hair yesterday.  As always I closed myself up in the bathroom to make sure the dogs didn't get into the dye.

I did my hair and cleaned EVERY THING up and carried it out. This morning Charles says 'what is on Trixies head?'

 

'Don't know!' says I.  Right over her face there is a spot that has turned rusty red.  

Hair dye!  Rats! How did that happen?!? Rats! Rats! Rats!



The only thing I can figure is the small smear on my shirt got on her when she was cuddling with me.

I use the mildest hair dye I can find locally.  No ammonia but it still wouldn't be good for her to eat.  Since she is not ill in any way I'm pretty sure she didn't ingest any. Thank Goodness!

So sorry Trixie!  I am adding a new step to my hair dying protocol.  NO SHIRTS!



Comments

Popular Posts