Talk to my Mema

The sour cream pound cake I made yesterday makes me want to talk to my Mema. I would tell her it has been so hard not to eat the whole thing! If I wasn't diabetic I would have.



                                             As it is we put a hurtin' on it.

If I could talk to my Mema I would tell her how much her first grandson REALLY enjoys her recipes. The first time I made her coffee cake after the first bite all Charles said was, 'Man! I remember this!'.

This cake like the coffee cake are memories. It happens every time. Sour cream pound cake has joined us at my moms table, traveled to Uncle Busters and fed the Labrador retriever at our Aunt Frans.

I would tell my Mema. . . She did good!



P.S.  Read about the cake stealing dog on this blog at 10/03/2013.

Comments

Popular Posts