Watercolors

I have a very limited disposable income. That makes me very careful when I spend on anything that isnt food or meds. This time of year helps a lot. All stores, real or online, have awesome sales. No matter the season I never EVER pay full price for ANYTHING! That being said. . .I love Amazon. I have been trying to upgrade my watercolors for about a year. Monitoring the price and quality of all I see. Checking the quality and comments from buyers, It was decided that 4.5 to 5.0 stars were the prettiest colors, blending worked well and guick drying too. Now price...the better the quality cost more. Just saying. It's a fact. Watching Colore' and Meeden in particular 4.5 stars and lower prices for less than normally seen. I would have been happy to pay $20.00 for these sets even though I had seen them going WELL over $40.00 Even Gem Crafts. The fact that Amazon has all for $8.99 a set was so encouraging. The tints are bright and saturated. They blend well and remove better than most others if a mistake occurs. My skills are still developing shall we say. But these are my most resent efforts. First a thank you note for my nurse. The pinks and greens are so bright...See?
I will always love a pretty floral but even the strength of faded grey developed in this baby elephant dreaming of the matriarch she will be are awesome. While still resembling a cartoon this blue caught the little blue Fairy Wren I found online.
I love these paints. All three brands worked well. Meeden and Colore' the colors are very saturated. They paint beautifully. The Gem Crafts is the company I used for pearlized paints. Just right. I was trying to recreate the look of a raven. A lovely Black bird that when the sun hit it just right explodes in pearlized beauty. The Gem Crafts pearlized watercolor handled everything. Quality tools make your work look better. Aunt Mercy out.

Comments

Popular Posts