New growth

Six days ago I planted my seeds. Those of you who have missed my earlier posts here is whats sprouted in my indoor garden.
All but 2 of my pots have sprouted. Before you ask...yes I made my stater pots. With a square of thick paper, or two or three pieces of news paper. Taped together on the outside. Potting soil in each little pot then tomato seed. Yellow Brandywine have sprouted.
Jumping up with the yellows are the Oxheart tomatoes. The fruit of the Oxheart are supposed to be very dark red and sorta heart shaped. Hence the name. We will see.
Some of the sweet mini peppers I saved from the pretty tricolored sweet peppers I ordered from the grocery. One pot of those have have sprouted. It seems I may have forgotten to plant the other pot. Nothing showing there. RATSKEZ!!!
This is the San Marzono pot. I can't get a photo that shows the four tiny seedlings just barely breaking through the soil. Hopefully at least 4 will be standing proudly by tomorrow. I can't wait!!!
These are all coming along really well. I'm hoping they will be jumping up. I have a southern window. So these little plants should grow their adult leaves any day now. Again...I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Aunt Mercy out!

Comments

Popular Posts