Sneaky cold.

The cold sneaked up on us last night. It’s making our little queen dog very painful.  Trixie is having trouble with left hip and knee.


In this weather the dog warmer is her favorite place.

This evening HRH (Her Royal Highness) is really struggling to use her leg. The knee is not bending at all.  She usually gets on my chest and lets me warm her aching parts with my hand.  Tonight she shot me a stink eye that clearly said ‘Don’t touch me!  That hurts!’.


Poor old girl Trixie still wants to cuddle.  She just can’t find a position that doesn’t hurt.  It’s breaking my heart to watch.  She has FINALLY settled for a little while.  I hope she’s a lot better in the morning.

Usually the morning is her best time of day.  Send Trixie your good thoughts!

Aunt Mercy Out!

Comments

Popular Posts