Bossy dogs.

Both Charles’s dogs are rat terriers.  So. . . Genetically predisposed to be bossy.  Also smart enough to make you think it’s your fault!

I have been unwell for a while and I’ve been abed all that while.  Trixie and Lady  have assumed they are in charge of my comings and goings during my bed rest.

Some people are of the opinion I have a say in what happens in bed rest. Lol! Check Trixie on that!!


Trixie giving me the evil eye


Lady doing her thing, making sure my legs don’t move.


These bossy ratties are essentially are 15 pound bowling balls that refuse to move.  You’re faced with only 2 choices.  Either wait for these girls to give a little and pray your bodily functions can hold out that long or. . . Lift those bowling balls off your body. Depending on the state of your bodily functions that too may be difficult.

If you do succeed in moving Trixie and her partner in protectiveness will be intentionally blocking your exit.  Refusing to look at you, Lady stands her ground. Set in stone she waits until your ‘Mad
Momma Voice’ makes an appearance!

The moral of this tale?  DOGS RULE!!!

Aunt Mercy out!

Comments

Popular Posts