Hungry yet?

 I would love to set up a baking day tomorrow.  I’m out of all my breads.  I need white sandwich, dill rye, sesame seed burger buns, Italian sub rolls and I could use a big pan cinnamon pecan rolls!

Yes, yes . . . I’m having a carb attack.  What is stopping me?  Rain.  Never ever bake yeast breads in the rain.  As everyone knows we have a hurricane coming up the east coast.  Here in Greenville NC while we’re a couple hours from the coast.  We are not dealing with terrible damage Dorian is dumping on those further out.  Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

To let you know the range of Dorian’s reach, even two hours inland, we are being rained on and rained on, and rained on. It should stop some time tomorrow night.
I’m
That means my earliest bake day will Saturday morning. I hope to able to send you pictures like this. . .




























Comments

Popular Posts