Rotten stinkin day!

I hate this morning!  First I overslept. I mean I really overslept woke at 7:50 AM.  I have a doctor appointment at 8:Am. I had seriously over slept.

Bless him, Charles had noticed I was taking way too long, he woke me, He reminded of my impending appointment.

I DO NOT sleep late. Never! It was freaking me out.

I had no time. I stuffed me into a tee and capris. I pulled my feet into my easiest pair of shoes I own. I ran into the living room screaming,  I’m ready when you are!! (A personal best ).  Charles’s best time too!

 Under my breath I keep saying I’m never late! Never ever late! NEVER EVER!

Amazingly we made it inside the office.  But I new another new panic was on the horizon.  I had not eaten, not so good for a diabetic.  I had not any of my daily meds, also not good.  Also forgot my insulin, once again not a great thing.

We stopped Bojangles.  I chowed down on sausage biscuits. Feeling better then!  McDonalds sausage doesn’t stand up next to the patties in BoJangles sausage biscuits.  Sorry MacDs!

Been resting with doggies since. ?

 One of my favorite happy places. If I was a kitten I would curl up and purr all afternoon!






Comments

Popular Posts