Mom and dad

Y’all have met my folks. My gorilla and tortoise whisperer mom and my gifted photographer dad.



 I don’t get to see them often but every once in a while I can send some of the sweets I have designed just for them.

As life flows along they have different challenges.  Mom and Daddy too.  They share sone dietary restrictions.  Finally. . . In their 80s they have a few restrictions.  I’m so jealous.

They have sugar and gluten restrictions. As well as a sensitivity to lactose.  So these desserts are my way to satisfy the great huge sweet tooth they also possess.

These desserts are flavors they both love.  Blueberry cheesecake and coconut cream pie.


Mom called last night.  They were still noshing on the desserts I sent this weekend. They were so happy to have a sweet that didn’t make them sick.  Lol!  I’m happy they said it was delicious too. Always a bonus!

Thankfully these are some of my faves too.

Comments

Popular Posts