I was thinking...


Thinking as I read the last post written. It shows while every word I wrote was true, it' not complete.


It leaves out all the time, care and energy my Mom spent looking out for my brother AND LOOKING AFTER ME.  She made sure we both ate. That we got up and moved when we needed. 

Mom has developed a love for all the new animal shows.  Veterinarian shows especially.  We watch together. 

We have developed a new comment for these shows.

'I didn't know that did you?'

We have learned a lot!

Then the brother got the C19 virus.  Charles was hold up in his room for 10 days.

All that time Mom took all his meals to his door. Made sure his tomato plants are well waterd and still healthy. Still giving tomatoes. The pepper plants too.

Mom ALWAYS wants to be sure we are all  ok. Thanks to her care we always are.

Aunt Mercy and Mom out 




Comments

Popular Posts