Lady and the scales. People weighing scales.

In recent months Lady, my brothers rat terrier, has started playing with my electronic bathroom scale.

It lights up and in my case says nasty, untrue things to me. Lady has noticed the blue light and the spinning numbers. It glows in the dark.  It makes her happy to see it come to life


Early on I noticed Lady with a very tentative paw try to activate the scale.  First one paw. Then two.  Lastly she jumped with all her weight. Success!! 


Then she will back off and watch the lights settle.

Not the only time she has shown interest in my electronics. When I'm spending too. much time on my tablet, she flips it on the floor. Aaarrg!!!

My poor tablet was flipped off the bed and died a several months ago. She, who shall not be named, has showed no remorse at all..uggh!  Only now am I able to find a galaxy tablet I can afford.

Don't worry new tablet, I'll keep you safe!  LADY! Leave that tablet ALONE!!! OH NO!

Got to go right now!

Aunt Mercy out!!...LADY STOP!!!

Comments

Aunt Mercy said…
Lady jumped on the scales
Until she wore out the batteries. Dang dog!

Popular Posts