Protective puppy.

 In an attempt to postpone my back surgery I have been working with a physical therapist.  He comes to the house and we work my back and legs.

Today it was especially painful and Lady noticed.

With some of this therapy I need a little stabilizing. Jake put his hand out to keep me steady.



Lady snapped . . . a little. 

I corrected her and Jake scratched her ears. 

We moved on. But when Jake went to hold my feet for another exercise things changed.  

Lady physically moved his hand with her nose. Actually putting her body between us. 

Good little body guard. Hee. Hee. Hee. Lady has always been protective over me. This is the first time she has been so insistant.

Jakes a nice guy and Lady finally accepts that. Still its nice to know she is on the job. 

Who knew the brothers lazy little rattie still had that in her? Good ladyBug!

Aunt Mercy out!


Aunt Mercy out.

Comments

Popular Posts