Loosing my mind!

 We were ok the first few months of this shelter in place stuff. Now I am loosing my mind.  

I want to SCREAM!  I'm baking tomorrow. Maybe I'll ware myself out and i will feel better then.

I know what Charles would wish for, Memas coffee cake.  

Mom would want the blueberry  refrigerater cheese cake. Dads fave too.


I once made Ree Drummonds 3 layer butter cream coffee flavored cake.  I have been wishing for just one more slice. 

There is a lemon blueberry cake. Trending these days. So so good.


Last but not least the quest of my life. My great grandmothers  black magic cake.



I have spent a good bit of my adult life trying to find the recipe I remember.

The problem is I'm the only one who remembers it. No one has a recipe. 

So i spent years testing chocolate cake recipes. Tough job right? I had no problem doing it! Lol!

Finally a recipe called black magic cake brought back memories of my Granny. Oh so good.  It also had a milk chocolate butter cream frosting.

Ok...now i have to bake. Granny, I'm coming!

P.S.  four generations of Dads family.  I'm the bald one in the blanket. Great grandmother Granny Stocks, Granny, is holding me.  Dad is next to her. Then my Grandma Nettie. Dads mom.



Licking the spoon. . . Aunt Mercu out!







Comments

Popular Posts