TRIPLE RATS!!!

I am so disappointed. I have the third attempt to make a plain white sandwich bread in the oven. Usually I can pop them out of the oven like pop corn.  Too bad.

I have identified the problem. My brain has stopped working.  Man! I hate when that happens. Unfortunately my hands and my nerves have joined my brain in this revolt.

My brain has really really stopped  working. I’m without a single synapsis. Then my hands conspired by dropping everything I picked up.  My nerves added to the mayhem by trembling my hands like a bough of leaves.

All I have, thoughts and feelings, are tumbled like dryer full of socks. To sum it up. . . I can not focus!

Yesterday afternoon I was able to get two loaves made.  An everything bagel bread and a white bread.  Dad gum it I crashed!  I fell  asleep 💤 !  It was 8:PM before I woke up. But wait no burnt bread smell!

Bless his heart the brother realized it was going to burn and pulled it out.  I discovered that it cooked so long that it was now perfect for French toast.  (LOVE that stuff!  (Well. . . My nieces recipe any way,). She makes the best Pan Purdue, French for french toast.


The third attempt was successful but the brain is still not working.  

My inner eye is seeing in collage.

Aunt Mercy out!











Comments

Popular Posts