Sweet little meanie

Most times it is a joyful thing to have a loving fur puppy. 
Some, ok, most of our fur puppies can have a truly wicked sense of humor.

Our little Trixie has been feeling rotten. 
In pain of course, also sad, refusing to move and eating was a hit and miss kinda thing. The brother being the best puppy-dog owner got her to the vet.  In just a few days HRH Queen Trixie felt well enough to prank me. 
This really freaked me out too!

The morning after the vet visit Trixie was still slow to get up. That’s ok. Still in pain from everything she had been suffering from. The brother called her , whistled for her. No movement at all! Ok I started to call her too.  I tapped on her head. STILL no response.

This is where I freaked a little. I called Charles.  “SHE IS NOT MOVING!!”  I tried to pick her up. . .  As soon as I did, her smiling face popped up. Then that little tail wagged.

That stinker!  She played dead! She did!  She didn’t move AT ALL!  I swear she was holding her breath!

It was then I cried.  Totally freaked out I sent Trixie into the front room to get her breakfast!  I sat.  I decided I needed to cry, and I did.

I was really convinced she was dead.  Oh my goodness! When that mean little girl moved . . . And GRINNED at me. . . I felt my heart restart!  
There still was no way to hold back the tears. Man oh
day!




Sweet little meanie!

Aunt Mercy out!









Comments

Popular Posts