Thanks cousin

Recently a second or third cousin reminded me I had a bunch of family pics my health had kept me from working with.

This pic is my great grandparents on my fathers side.  Meet Emma Pitt and Arthur Toshach.  Check out the car! Granddad Arthur was a car dude too.  As I look at the hat Emma is wearing I wonder if she may be related to my moms side. Hee hee! 

Arthur has taken his hat off.  Do you think he’s showing off that shock of white hair?  Lol!

        
Even in their older years weren’t they sharp?

In his younger years Arthur was fire chief in Savannah Georgia.   He started with the fire department by volunteering when Savannah had an earth quake. Yes! Savannah had an earthquake!

When the shaking and rescue were over the fire house kept him. He and Emma raised their family in Savannah.  Including my Pop Pop. Charles Toshach Sr. That makes my dad Charles Jr and my brother  Charles III.  

This is pretty much all I know about the great grandparents. They passed before I arrived. 

Thanks cousin for reminding me of these great photos!

Aunt Mercy out!










Comments

Popular Posts