Yee Haw! The WiFi works!

For several days our WiFi has been inoperable.  I discovered that I spend more time looking things up  than shopping or surfing. The whole time our web was down I kept reaching for my iPad to investigate something or someone.  Not to shop. Not to Facebook. Not to Twitter.

I won’t lie to you those things are there too.  But the research aspect out did all the rest. Shocked! I was shocked! I would have bet the farm that shopping would have been the top of the list.

I did take some photos while we were down. Charles grilled, I baked and the dogs posed so there was plenty to shoot.



Home made burger rolls and white bread.




‘I’m ready for my close up Mr. DeMill! 



Whole chicken hot off the smoker





There a few more but I must nap now.  I’ll blog again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts