Tag team in the kitchen

Yesterday and Friday I got up early to make bread. Yesterday I had the kitchen to myself, today the brother and I had to share!

We have the smallest functioning kitchen known to man.  This truly is a one person kitchen and for one person it works well.

Two cooks doing different recipes?  Tag team.  Thankfully both our projects had a good bit of down time we could work with.

I was baking bread and Charles was getting two huge slabs of brontosaurus ribs ready for the grill.

By the time the brother woke up I had just put two loaves bread in the oven.  I still had another recipe to get baked.





Two lovely loaves of white sandwich bread.  Just right for my beloved bologna sammies




.These are lovely LOVELY Italian sub rolls. I love a big fluffy roll and these are my fave. To brag a little I made some beautiful burger rolls Friday too.


King Arthur flour named this recipe ‘beautiful burger rolls’ . Perfectly named I think.


Charles has FINALLY cooked the brontosaurus ribs.  Soooo good and tender.

Any of you who read my blog know I am a big McDonalds fan.  now if you check out the photo of the large sub rolls I made.  Then see the over sized ribs.

You know what this McDonalds fan is making for lunch tomorrow.  A HOMEMADE McRib!. 

A new blog post and photos.to come. After lunch





Comments

Popular Posts