Kindred spirits

Yesterday our Lady and Trixie were great representatives of their breed.  They brought a whole family to tears. They do that to me all the time.

I was walking our girls early yesterday. We encountered a lady who was helping her daughter move. She was so excited to see our pretty babies.  She told me of the two rat terriers they had lost in recent months. Both in the black and white markings of our Trixie. 


Coincidentally, their names were Lady and Trixie. Soon momma, dad, daughter and son-in-law were regaling me with tails of the trouble they would get into. Our girlies?  They LOVED all the attention. 

When we parted company they were all sniffling and tearful. Well I was too. Can’t help but join in.

As for our girls they knew they had done something good.  You could tell by the way they grinned!


Comments

Popular Posts