Seedling, sweet bell pepper

My journal and my watercolor have both sorta been on the back burner in recent weeks.  

All the seeds I planted have sprouted.  I have a blue grow light to make them harden up for transplanting.

The mini bell peppers are pretty much ready to  transplant.  Moving along quickly. 




Have you seen the muticolor mini peppers in the produce section of Walmart? Red, yellow and orange.  Well it  turns out they have bunches of seeds. 

If  you save and dry those seeds they sprout easily. They are the heartiest seedlings I have.  I hope they bloom and set fruit.

I will be able to plant them into their big pot next week.  My tomatoes on the other hand....

They are still growing slowly. They look healthy.  Just slow pokes. Ah well.

Aunt Mercy out!
 


Comments

Popular Posts